Enrollment Process and School Choice
Prospective Students and Families
Notre Dame School of Milwaukee accepts students on a first come, first serve basis. NDSM participates in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program and the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program for Grades K4 to 8. Milwaukee Parental Choice Programs open enrollment period occurs on the 1st through the 20th of every month from February through August for the next years grade level. Wisconsin Parental Choice Programs open enrollment period occurs from February 1st through April 20th for the next years grade level.
NDSM also participates in the Wisconsin Shares Program for Grades K3 and K4.
Tours of the school can be arranged by appointment. Please contact our Mary Ziino, Director of Enrollment & Community Relations, at 414-316-3290 or email@example.com.
Apply to NDSM
Registration forms can be found in the front offices and on this site starting in January. Please return forms as quickly as possible to secure your students seat in their grade. After parents register their child with the school, they can apply for the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP) or Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP) on DPI’s website. A complete application for Notre Dame includes:
Apply to Choice
The 2022-2023 Milwaukee/Wisconsin School Choice Program opens on Tuesday, February 1, 2022, and closes on Tuesday, February 22, 2022. All NDSM students must apply for Choice as part of enrollment. Choice applications are submitted through a Department of Public Instruction (DPI) website:
You’ll need the below items to complete the Choice application:
- Your email address
- Residency document (click here for a list of accepted documents)
- Original birth certificate (for students new to NDSM)
- Income documentation – 2021’s signed 1040 or W2s for 2021 (only for students new to Choice)
- Click here to start your online DPI application / Haga clic aquí para iniciar su aplicación en Español
- You must send in a copy of your residency document (for all families) and also your income document (for students new to Choice) in order to complete your application with NDSM
- Your application cannot be verified without these important documents
- Please drop off all documents at a lockbox located inside the entrance way at either the BTC campus (1420 W. Scott St., Milwaukee, WI 53204) or the MCC campus (1425 S. 26th St., Milwaukee, WI 53204)
- Check Class Dojo for more information
- If you have questions, please email Lorena Rocha at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note, Lorena will not be available to assist after February 18, 2022
Health and Wellness
Parental Involvement at NDSM
We strongly encourage our families to attend school functions, students activities and parent meetings. Family participation in such events makes NDSM a better school and creates a more informed, caring, and culturally rich community.